[Rhodes22-list] Gas fumes

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jul 29 15:00:05 EDT 2003

ok we will go with gas in the lazzerett.

Lets start with a couple of simple images.

Kaboom, fire ball, fuel-air-explosion, daisy cutter, MOAB, people diving into the water burning alive, walking dead men from burned
lungs, backend flash hanging from limbs, fiberglass spinal impaled into children,  limbless bodies being fished from the water,
close casket funnels were a family is being interned. People in burn wards hoping for death with doctor knowing it will come in 20
days. The smell of charted flesh lingering in the air. The sight of a boat burnt to the waterline.  Should I keep going? What about
a tomb stone inscribe with "he knew better, look were he is now".

1)all tanks leak,
2)all tank overflow when fill.
3)fuel line connectors come off.
4)counting on wind, think hot sunny no wind days.
5)IIRC opening below GC regs, need power blower)
5)spillage get into the foam
6)leakage getts into the cabin
7)lots of air space for fuel-air-explosion(cabin, under cockpit and lazzerett) sticks of dynamite equ.
8)rolling about thing can puncher it.
9)speckers, bilge pumps, outboard wireing, 12 sockets, electorices, running light wires, etc can set it off.
10)it hidden, you never see the problem.

That me getting started, any one else have a comment.

MJM