[Rhodes22-list] Soap Boxes

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 11:56:12 EDT 2003

I agree 100% with you Bill.  Many times I just   want some boat info and
really do not want to hear any policical BS.  As I get older I become less and
less trustworthy of institutions, people, and right and wrong sides of most
issues.  A prime example is this middle east mess.  The entire world has their
dirty little hands in a very messy pie.  No one really cares about the wellfare of
these people because global economic power and to much wealth stands to be
made.  All I know is that the GLOBE is spending trillions on these stonage
sqwables while important things like educatiion, feeding the hungry, and generally
improving the state of humanity falls by the waiste side.  I really just want
to pack up and sail away and leave it all behind.