[Rhodes22-list] RE:POLITICS!!! Soap Boxes more (Just Kidding... really, or almost anyway)

Bill Berner bberner at optonline.net
Sun Jun 1 22:01:49 EDT 2003

Cause after all everybody knows that any one who really wants to work can
get a decent job that will feed their family and provide good enough
housing, regardless of the quality of their education because even with a
lousy education in crumbling schools that are underfunded they could get
ahead if they really wanted to.  That is of course if the dem's didn't shove
through that damn free trade agreement that sent all the good jobs south and
to the far east, and unless all those fools who could now get the good jobs
in their crummy backwater countries stopped coming here illegally, or for
that matter with special visas that keep getting handed out by the democrats
into this country to steal the jobs of hard working Americans that have a
right to keep the money they make even if it means that the country will be
another trillion in debt and millions of working families can't get
affordable health care.

But we always know best, because we're the greatest country in the world god
damn it, and we're the big dog now, so if those damn frenchies and krauts
don't like it they can shove it up their old world asses, causes we know
what's best for everybody everywhere, and we're not afraid to do what's
needed to set things right.

But I don't want to stir any thing up.

:)

Bill Berner