[Rhodes22-list] Frigging Rigging

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:02:52 EDT 2003

Bob,

Roger must be part monkey! It is time like that when you need a spare
halyard or a spinnaker topping lift! In a pinch you would have been able to
tie off with out any one climbing the mast. Could you have used the  boom
topping lift?

I have had that happen with an FJ that had only 2 side stays. When the
forestay went the rig wound up in my lap. Luckily it wasa 14 foot sailboat
with a much lighter mast.

Wally