[Rhodes22-list] Motors with electric start

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:10:31 EDT 2003

I have elctric start on my 6 hp merc and I love it. Keep in mind you have to
motor a bunch to really get any benefit from the alternator. I opted not to
get a starting motor, these motors start just fine with a deep cycle. I have
2 deep cycle group 24 (85 amp hours I think) but I use a shore charger. I
also have an invertor and it runs the blender just fine. I don't think you
need to worry about over charging. The elctric start is very handy.

Wally