[Rhodes22-list] Higher winds

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:28:38 EDT 2003

Rummy,

With two people and 20 plus winds and stronger gusts I have to furl main
other wise we are sailing at 35 degrees or more heel.

My sails have only two seasons on them and are in great shape, how old are
your sails? If they are new I must ask; how many barrels of rum do you store
below for ballast?

Wally