[Rhodes22-list] binimi-awning (bikini)

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Tue Jun 3 21:59:35 EDT 2003

I'll take a picture for you.  Haven't had it up yet this season.  It is
typical of bimini's that you see on larger cruising boats.  Covers most of
the cockpit.  Expands out.

We've had sooooo much rain, it's not funny.  Seems like it will never stop.
Didn't rain today, but was gloomy and overcast and cold.  Very odd weather
for this part of the world, right?  I hope anyway.

My boat is at the slip now -- right on Queen's Creek where supplies were
brought on the ships from England during Colonial times.  Right between Camp
Peary and the Naval Weapons Station.  Very pretty.  Also a hurricane hole.
Lots of wildlife.  Very small marina in an older upscale Williamsburg
neighborhood; marina is the neighborhood community center, Queen's Lake
Marina.

Thanks for the invite to sail.  Have no idea where you mean in Richmond, but
assume I could find it.  Or you could come down here and sail on the York.
With spouse, friend, or ...

Donald Barrett lives in Powatan and sails out of Deltaville, VA.

Saroj