[Rhodes22-list] Man on top of Leaky roof

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 14:25:57 EDT 2003

Ed,

I'm glad you specified Rummy's "REAL line of work".  I get that question all
the time.  8-)  My REAL job title is Assistant to the Assistant of the
Undersecretary of the Vice President of The Lake Minnetonka Exploration and
Aquatic Research Group.  (AAUOVPOTLMEARG)  However, my research has yet to
be funded, so I just do a little moonlighting at the club for a few extra
yucks and bucks.  8-)

Slim