[Rhodes22-list] Cabin hatch lock workaround

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 5 22:02:45 EDT 2003

Mark:  I cannot resist.  What "bright" work?  {:>)

Neat idea tho.  Also you need to check to be sure that your companion way
hatch cannot be slid back enough to clear the cabin top slider.  If it does,
then the companion way hatch can be easily taken out to allow access to the
boat.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"