[Rhodes22-list] Virus from tnrhodey@hotmail account

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sat Jun 7 09:24:41 EDT 2003

Rik:  we've been getting those with the little picture.....just deleted
them & hoped McCaffee (sp) would be doing the rest!  (you're right----not
from the group; maybe it's just us Northerners!!!!)  Have you splashed
yet?  We've got a graduation this weekend......seems like they run in
cycles.....Our best to Sandy........Mary & Rod