[Rhodes22-list] Saroj waxes

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 11:05:33 EDT 2003

The World is STILL available On Time.  Wax, horses,
race cars, if it will fit through the door, we'll haul
it!

Toronto and Beijing are presently being served by
thru-flights to avoid crew layovers due to SARS.  Tel
Aviv is a thru-flight as well for different reasons.
Too bad, it was popular destination.  I'm flying to
NYC all month and am exposed to every known danger
that exists in mankind.  The Manhatten weekend stays
are worth it though!

Brad

=== message truncated ===