[Rhodes22-list] Tiller just broke!! HELP!!!

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jun 8 21:36:28 EDT 2003

Richard,

Without seeing it I don't know if this makes any sense at all, but is it
possible to cut it off beyond the rot, drill a new hole and use it like that
in the interim?  I also seem to recall someone making one out of a baseball
bat.  That occurs to me as being even more absurd, but consider it a
brainstorming thought.

Saroj