[Rhodes22-list] Politics -- Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 06:26:10 EDT 2003

Bill,

This is just a guess.  Could it be that the DOD is
reporting all deaths from whatever the cause and the
papers are reporting only hostile deaths?  It doesn't
make sense that the DOD would overstate the numbers,
you'd think it would be the other way around.  I did a
google search and came up with nothing.  Lexus-Nexus
would be the ideal search engine.

Brad