[Rhodes22-list] Chris - Tow Vehicle (for$5,000)

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Jun 9 11:05:39 EDT 2003

Chris,
	I use a '89 Dodge short bed van with V-8 and automatic.  Works
fine.  Because of road or interstate conditions, I rarely get over 60
mph.  Good luck on your long trip.
	This subject comes up often on the list and I would recommend
reading past post in the archives.  For a trip of that length there is a
whole list of extras you should have.  Who knows where you will be able
to get parts if something happens.  Plotting a course past several list
members might be an idea worth doing.
	See:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html#T