[Rhodes22-list] Look, Ma! No Rudder!

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 9 19:37:39 EDT 2003

Bill:  Screw type.  Stainless steel.  Has held for years with no problems.
Not sure of size but Saroj's suggested 1/2" will probably do nicely.

Concerned about why you were glad it popped out.  Did you have the rudder
fixed to stay in place as opposed to popping up against the "clutch?"

Bob on the "NoKaOi"