[Rhodes22-list] Race results -

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 9 19:43:24 EDT 2003

Wally:  If you have the "cam cleat" set up on the boom, you should be able
to adjust on the run.  If the sail is full and by, tightening will be a
chore depending on your power without some luffing to take off the stress.

We sail with the Bimini up, so we rarely adjust.  Take my best guess
depending on wind speed when we set out.

Good luck.

Bob