[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Military Death and Accident Stats

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Jun 11 10:30:52 EDT 2003

Brad,

Keep the links coming!  They are useful, and it helps to see sources different from the ones I use on a daily basis.

Like yours, my work is episodic, although the spacing is less predictable.  Currently I am in a heavy work phase, so I won't be able to keep up with everything you post on a current basis, but I will catch up.

As you probably have figured out from my exchange with Jay, I won't be in town this weekend, so that won't work for getting together.  But the 28th through the 30th looks good.  Also, there are some great restaurants in Queens that you might like to know about for future reference that we could hit when you are only staying overnight.

As I mentioned to Jay, I'll be keeping up with my email over the weekend.

Bill