[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 267, Issue 1

DvShi at aol.com DvShi at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 12:34:18 EDT 2003

To whom it may concern, I recently bought an 83, which needs some TLC. Have
noticed mention of F. C. A.  it that a list or index of where things are
mounted. I didn't receive a manual, and am interested in location of compass, radio,
solar panels, ect... could anyone give me some direction please. I am anxious
to take her out ,, I've always sailed cats,, and am looking forward to
sailing the 22 I've read a lot about her and she seems top of the line ,, Thanks
David