[Rhodes22-list] Politics -- Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 09:45:49 EDT 2003

Wally,

The specific officers I had in mind when I wrote that
were the ones that had their careers terminated over
Tail Hook (some who now share a cockpit with me) Here
is an excerpt from a column on that very subject.

"In my opinion, Bill Clinton was only remorseful for
getting caught and I also believe that he still cares
more for his personal popularity than he does about
America. Clinton shamed and abused our trust on every
level, not the least of which was being exposed as a
molester, eager to impose himself upon every
vulnerable, and even unwilling female, around him. To
those who say, "it was only sex," I must respond that
he fired military personnel involved in the Tail Hook
Scandal for lesser sins than his. "

The entire article can be read at:

http://www.sierratimes.com/archive/files/dec/01/marti.htm

Brad