[Rhodes22-list] FYI: Rudder Mounting & Serial Number

lcrowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 17:04:45 EDT 2003

A recent discussion covered the rudder assembly and what it looks like.  A picture of an '86 rudder mounted on my boat which includes the cheek plates and pintels is attached.

Previous questions have asked about hull numbers, how to read them, and where they are located.  The meaning of the numbers has been addressed in several e-mails.  The location and appearance of the hull number on my boat is the subject of the second attachment.

Lloyd
s/v Uhuru II