[Rhodes22-list] FYI Bimini Car Mounting

lcrowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 22:42:24 EDT 2003

Anne,

My Bimini rests right at the front lip of my hatch cover when the cover is
closed.  When I get on the boat the first thing I do is open the hatch.  I
have to lift the Bimini to slide the hatch cover forward and have yet to
have water- or dirt-underneath problems.  Occasionally a bird decorates the
Bimini cover but these passers-by would hit it even if it was tied to the
boom.  I guess the good lord looks out for drunks and idiots so I am
doublely safe.

Lloyd