[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Bow Stop

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware at merck.com
Wed Jun 18 09:46:31 EDT 2003

Rob, all sounds good, but I can't get the boat far enough forward with the
bow stop pulled all the way in.  The bow hits it, then hangs on the eye.  I
need to move the bow stop forward about 5-6 inches.  By moving the entire
assemble, then pushing the adjustable stop out, I'll make it.

Joe
S/V Whisper