[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Bow Stop

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware at merck.com
Wed Jun 18 13:04:20 EDT 2003

Thanks Bob, now I know it has been done.  What you've described is exactly
what I had in mind.  I have the boat at a marina where my summer/retirement
house is.  Right now, I'm only there every other weekend, and not always
sailing.  therefore launch and retrieval are very important.

Thanks again...

Joe
S/V Whisper