Fwd: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Vista Jay Bimini Support

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 10:26:35 EDT 2003

FYI, see attachment.
Found my old e-mail that I sent out last year.  The
pic show the the support pole are on an upward slope.
I have since brought the poles down level (where the
pole hook to the bimini).  Makes it look level and
mush easier to clime over the pole to enter & exit the
boat. Of course, when the bimini is in the folded up
position, I just go in front of the bimini to enter &
exit.
Steve