Fw: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Vista Jay Bimini Support

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 10:36:41 EDT 2003

Excellent, Lloyd.  Yeah, I was thinking I sent a few
pics but wasn't being able to find the old e-mails.
Anyway, this is how I do my bimini, works for me.  I
like the bimini standing in the aft positons; more
traditional looking and keep it out of the way.  Make
the boat look a little bigger too!
Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200211/30/VJBimini4-12