[Rhodes22-list] Air conditioning

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 18:41:05 EDT 2003

I would have to agree.  Since this is only a 22 foot
boat and most probably don't have the large hatch on
the foredeck for the carry on Marine AC; I would think
a $100 AC place on a cooler in front of the Hatch
might work.  Maybe hang a blanket above it to keep in
the cold air.

Bill (the guy I race with has one of those marine
carry on AC); when he not useing it, I put in on a
cooler in front of my hatch & use it.  Work fine; not
perfect but does work fine.
Steve