[Rhodes22-list] Bimini on southern waters

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 08:10:03 EDT 2003

Wally
My bimini boot is marine vinyl.  It made it thur the
1st season & looks like it will hold up for another.
However, I would be leary of it as the bimini main
canvas.  I think it allright for my bimini boot due to
it was cheap & I won't mind replacing it since it only
cost a little over $25.

I got mine from West Marine.  They used sunbrella
canvas.  And it only cost around $225.  If you monitor
thier clearance site, you should be able to pick one
up.  There always putting things on clearance.  The
brand is Taylor Made.
Steve