[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Bill Berner bberner at optonline.net
Thu Jun 19 14:42:53 EDT 2003

Hold on there!!!

Peter -

I think you came late to this thread.  Ed and Bill Effros were basically
tweaking me for putting the boat up for sale last year and then not
following thru.

At the moment, it is not for sale.  Though, that being said, it very well
may be this winter, depending on if Whoopi Goldberg is able to pull of a
successful Sitcom.

At any rate, I will certainly only sell it to someone with similar political
leanings ;).

BB

Bill Berner

191 South Broadway