[Rhodes22-list] Richmond, Va.

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jun 22 11:01:52 EDT 2003

Ed,

I don't know if I can be much help on Richmond.  I just moved to
Williamsburg in December so I don't know the area real well.  I've been
visiting here for years, but ony twice have been in Richmond.

The other Rhodies are Bob Berot (y-knot2 at juno.com) and Donald Barrett
(slipr at erols.com)

Sandy Grice (apg4 at pinn.net), who owns a classic older Rhodes designed
vessel, is further down the penninsula.  Don't know if he is still on the
list.

Hope that helps.

Saroj