Computer security - WAS RE: [Rhodes22-list] End ZEDO

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 12:00:10 EDT 2003

Bill,
The wireless router does have a built in firewall. There is a password that
comes with the unit from the manufacturer. This should be changed as every
hacker knows it. Use something you will remember, but that isn't obvious
like the name of the street you live on or your own name. There is a great
website with information at:
http://www.netgear.com/docs/refdocs/Wireless/wirelessBasics.htm

Rummy

<rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>