[Rhodes22-list] Computer security - squirrelly (sp?)

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Jun 23 11:50:15 EDT 2003

Bill,
	What operating system are you using, my experience with any
Microsoft operating system is that eventually they act squirrelly (sp?).
Sometimes you can get away with just reloading the operating system.
But sometimes you have to format the drive and reload everything.  Been
there, done that.
	I am using XP, so far so good.  But software does get corrupted
just from use.
             Ed K