[Rhodes22-list] sail boat info

Jim jmpascoe at n-a.net
Mon Jun 23 20:48:10 EDT 2003

Dear sirs,my name is jim pascoe and i aquired a 1975 22 foot sail boat that im restoring the boat is a general boat that looks exactly like the rhodes 22 i am a custom finish carpenter by trade so the inside is no problem but i need a owners manual or a old photo to answer some questons about the rigging and other options i contacted general boats and they sugested i contact this address can you please help me? My mailing address is 6029 Toulouse st. Gulf breeze Fl. I,m looking forward to "getting her back in the water " its been 15 years since its been wet. its a fun project but i desperatly need help with the rigging. the sails are in good shape and the hull is also , any help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much.