[Rhodes22-list] the rhodes 22 in Colorado

Otto, Thomas totto at da17.state.co.us
Wed Jun 25 14:14:50 EDT 2003

I spoke with Stan at General Boats today. He tells me that there are Rhodes
22 owners in Colorado that I might want to talk to about "the boat". If
there are I would appreciate hearing from you, or anyone in the US, that
would care to inform a propsective buyer about the good and not so good
concerning the rhodes 22. I would be interested in also coastal cruising the
boat so characterstics in that area as well as trailering would be of
interest.Thanks. Tom