[Rhodes22-list] the rhodes 22 in Colorado

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Wed Jun 25 16:22:57 EDT 2003

Tom,

   You might want to check out the FAQ and the unofficial Rhodes owner's
site.  The FAQ is organized by topic, and has a tremendous amount of
information from various posts to the discussion list.

FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
Rhodes owner's site: http://rhodes22.org/

--Doug Gardner
s/v Fretnaught