[Rhodes22-list] Ouch, That Hurt!

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 09:43:36 EDT 2003

Hi Roger,

I had trouble with an elbow once when I was younger. Not the big bone but
the smaller one on the inside would pop out of joint and lock up. It healed
up just fine as I'm sure yours will too.

Look at this as a chance to expand your physical skills. You can take
advantage of this time to learn how to do a lot things with one hand.
You'll be able to amaze your friends by tying one handed bowlines and such.
You know, that lemons/lemonade thing :-) :-)

Every experience that doesn't kill you makes you stronger, although,
sometimes it ain't much fun at the time. :-) Take care and heal up quick.

Rik