[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 29 22:45:39 EDT 2003

Jim,
congratulations! Sure is pretty.You should have a great time
with that boat! You have been on the list awhile, but I cannot
recall where you will sail.
Has been nearly no wind here so took the boat out to the creek
to squeegee the bottom and wax the hull.  My racing partner and
I do this a few times each summer when there is no wind.
He has an S-2 and can crank up the dagger board on the race boat.
Lots of work, but sure looks great.
Anne
KY Lake