[Rhodes22-list] Rip in main

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Jun 30 15:52:14 EDT 2003

Anne,

We live in Blacksburg, VA - southwest Virginia - home of Virginia Tech, the
scandanlous newest member of the ACC <g>.

The closest loft I know of is at Lake Norman, just north of Charlotte, NC,
about 3 hours south of us. We pretty much have to order anything to do with
the boat except for the occaisional small stainless screw that we can pick
up from our local hardware store. After looking at it more closely and
figuring out what we think is the best way to do it, we're going to try
fixing it ourselves. Thanks for your input.

Mark Kaynor