[Rhodes22-list] turkeys

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Jun 30 16:48:10 EDT 2003

The women, maybe. Two years ago we managed to only get beat by 8 by cUconn -
the closest game for them all season. Of course, last year we got creamed.

I'll hate not being able to see those UConn women play down here. Julie & I
always get season tickets to the women's games. My folks (aged 83 and 76)
are big UConn fans but have never seen them play live since home game
tickets are always sold out. So this year when UConn comes to VT, we're
planning to fly them down here for the game. Maybe we can get them seats
behind the CT bench...

Mark Kaynor