[Rhodes22-list] RE: Canvas work

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:36:33 -0500

I noted that there have been requests for information from Pamela and me
during the past few weeks. Thanks to Steve for sending me a note with
past comments. We signed off the list back on Feb 6, so did not get any
rhodes22 traffic since then until I signed back on this past Wed.

We are busy with shop set up. No we are not working our of our home, and
have a real shop located at Northwest Creek Marina. So we won't be able
to get going in the blink of an eye. We completed the training which was
very thorough and professionally done. We are excited about the prospect
of getting our business going, but it will take a bit of time to get on
our feet. We're equipping the business, and need to find that perfect
commercial sewing machine. The Sailrite zig zag machine we have is fine
for some things, but we need a powerhouse machine. Anyone out there
looking to part with a CONSEW 206 or ADLER walking foot machine?

If you want to place a request for information on prices in the near
future, you can contact Pamela or me at:
Pamela@marinercanvas.com
alex@marinercanvas.com

In the mean time, I will be working on pricing for tiller covers that
allow tiller tamer to stay connected and the back part of the tiller to
be covered as well. We will also look at the full boat and cockpit
covers as projects. Looks like we will be busy. Our IP needs a full
canvas package replacement too.

Alex