[Rhodes22-list] RE: Canvas work

Todd Tavares sprocket80@mail.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 23:33:23 -0500

   Alex,

        The ADLER is still on e-bay.

    [1]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2913742976&cate
   gory=1467

   ----- Original Message ----- From: Alex Bell Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003
   15:36:33 -0500 To: The Rhodes 22 mail list Subject: [Rhodes22-list]
   RE: Canvas work > > I noted that there have been requests for
   information from Pamela and me > during the past few weeks. Thanks to
   Steve for sending me a note with > past comments. We signed off the
   list back on Feb 6, so did not get any > rhodes22 traffic since then
   until I signed back on this past Wed. > > We are busy with shop set
   up. No we are not working our of our home, and > have a real shop
   located at Northwest Creek Marina. So we won't be able > to get going
   in the blink of an eye. We completed the training which was > very
   thorough and professionally done. We are excited about the prospect >
   of getting our business going, but it will take a bit of time to get
   on > our feet. We're equipping the business, and need to find that
   perfect > commercial sewing machine. The Sailrite zig zag machine we
   have is fine > for some things, but we need a powerhouse machine.
   Anyone out there > looking to part with a CONSEW 206 or ADLER walking
   foot machine? > > If you want to place a request for information on
   prices in the near > future, you can contact Pamela or me at: >
   Pamela@marinercanvas.com > alex@marinercanvas.com > > In the mean
   time, I will be working on pricing for tiller covers that > allow
   tiller tamer to stay connected and the back part of the tiller to > be
   covered as well. We will also look at the full boat and cockpit >
   covers as projects. Looks like we will be busy. Our IP needs a full >
   canvas package replacement too. > > Alex >
   Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/list

   Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at [2]Mail.com