[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Water, watereverywhere............including thelake.

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:06:56 -0800 (PST)

Good one, Michael:-)  4am that tough.  I'm just
hopeing for the Sun to stay out.  Suppose to hit 60
today.  Need my bones need to warm up.  I not big on
cold weather.  Give me 120 degrees over 30 degrees
anyday.
Steve