[Rhodes22-list] Water, water everywhere............including the lake.

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:33:41 -0600

Mary and Julie,

Hecklers are welcome--even encouraged--but be forewarned, we have our ways
of dealing with you.  :-)

A mini-Rhodes gathering would be great about this time of year.  I'm REALLY
missing sailing!

Slim