[Rhodes22-list] new IMF main

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:08:43 -0500

Russ,

That would be my guess too. And I wonder how "jam proof" it would be.
I have heard of one instance of an Island Packet in mast furler hanging
up. This had to be the most laughable of causes and, since it occured
when unfurling instead of furling, it was not a crisis moment.

Imagine those nice press on insignias that show the boat's heritage
loosing their grip. Imagine the insignia peeling back and getting stuck
to the inside of the mast. Imagine how mad the owner was over that.
Guess it's better to sew the things on instead of relying on the stick
on glue. (word to the wise there)

Alex