[Rhodes22-list] Fw: FYI guys....

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 07:52:54 -0500

As I am always dubious of this type stuff so I checked the urban legend
website. It turns out there is some instances when this scam will actually
work. To be vulnerable one needs to be using a phone in conjunction with
improperly configured PBXs. Most residential phones do not use a PBX so
there is little worry but it could happen ....

http://www.tafkac.org/ulz/90pound.html

Wally