[Rhodes22-list] More Newbie Questions

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:36:27 -0500

Brad,
I took the wind angle indicator and threw it out. I simply don't like the
damn things. I get enough information by simply eyeballing the wind
indicator. Besides, it's just another thing to get knocked outa wack when
you lower or raise the mast.

Rummy

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of brad haslett
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:20 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] More Newbie Questions

Rummy,

What type mounting bracket does your Metz antenna use?
 I bought a Shakespeare with an "L" mount but if I
mount it at the highest point on the side of the mast
it still is about 1/4" to short for the wind angle
indicator on the windex to clear the mast (the vane
itself clears just fine).  I can probably add a spacer
(washer) to get the clearance  but there is probably a
better way.  Where's the photos?

Brad Haslett