[Rhodes22-list] More Newbie Questions

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:24:22 -0600

Brad,

I don't have any wind indicators at all, other than the tell tales on the
sails and I'm not sure I would miss them if they weren't there. Don't think
it's hurtin' me any, I did win the race last year.

A wind indicator is just one more thing to break if you leave it up and one
one thing to rig/unrig when you trailer.

Rik