[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] More Newbie Questions

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:54:56 -0500

Mary Lou,

You mentioned teltales on the shrouds. That has always been my favorite
wind monitor. Don't have to crane your neck upward to mast top to see
what's going on. Pamela bought the neat teltales that clip onto the
shrouds called Wind-Tels from Davis. But they're more expensive than my
old favorite, Davis shroud telltales, which are nylon ribbons that
attach to the shroud with plastic discs. Low tech, the yarn tied to
shroud works too.

Alex