[Rhodes22-list] Let the cat out of the bag

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:04:23 -0500

Ed,

Every now and then we have unconfirmed Cougar sightings around here. You
never know if they are for real or not. The common school of thought is that
they are most likely pet cougars that have been turned loose or escaped. It
would be nice to see them come back.

When hiking out West I always kept a sharp look out for Cougars. I used to
carry an air horn lashed to my pack. I figured a couple of toots and
anything around would take off running. I never had to test this.

Wally