[Rhodes22-list] More Newbie Questions

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:09:38 -0500

Brad,

You need to work on the folding, collapsable Christmas tree first. I
want one that has all the lights (real lights, not those whimpy tiny
things) stay on the tree, along with oreniments (sp) and frilly stuff. I
envision something like an umbrella, where you pop a button, and
Whooooooosh, the x$#%^&# tree is up. No fuss or muss.

You start that plan, and I'm in.

Alex

ps, those whimpy lights that tout not taking a string of lights out if
one burns out... lie....