[Rhodes22-list] Fat Tuesday Two Cycle Day

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:46:05 -0800 (PST)

Mary Lou,

Some research is needed.  My Dad used to grow nuclear
peppers when I was young and got a big kick out of us
kids trying to eat one.  He's 82 now, still putting
out a garden, and would con me in to trying one of his
"mild" peppers if I was stupid enough to fall for it
at middle age. This years tomato crop will be limited
to ten plants, staggered date planting, and different
varieties.  We eat about 10% and give the rest away.
Based on previous experience our home grown tomatoes
cost about five times more than what you can buy them
for at Krogers.  Nothing beats the quality though!

Brad